Prescription sunglasses are eyeglasses with tinted lenses that are specifically designed to correct vision problems. They are ideal for people who need corrective lenses to see clearly, but who also want to protect their eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays. Prescription sunglasses can be made with a wide variety of lens materials, including polycarbonate, high-index acetates, and glass. They can also be made with different lens designs, such as progressive lenses, bifocals, and single-vision lenses, depending on the wearer's needs. They are available in a range of frame styles, materials, and colors, making them both functional and fashionable.
To answer why Prescription eyeglass wearers face need prescription sunglasses, here are some reasons:
1. Glare: Reflections of sunlight from shiny surfaces, including water, snow, and metal, can create an intense glare, making it difficult for eyeglass wearers to see clearly.
2. UV radiation: Overexposure to UV radiation can cause eye problems, including cataracts, macular degeneration, and photokeratitis, also known as "snow blindness."
3. Eye fatigue: Squinting or straining the eyes to see in bright light can cause eye strain, leading to headaches and fatigue.
4. Light Sensitivity: If you're sensitive to light or find yourself getting headaches after spending time outside, it may be due to sunlight exposure. Prescription sunglasses can help protect your eyes and reduce light sensitivity.
5. Vision Changes: If you've noticed changes in your vision, such as difficulty seeing road signs or distant objects, it may be time for a new prescription. Prescription sunglasses can help you see clearly and reduce eye strain.
6. Active Lifestyle: If you enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, or playing outdoor sports, prescription sunglasses can help you perform your best while protecting your eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays.
7. Medical Conditions: If you have certain medical conditions such as cataracts, macular degeneration, or glaucoma, you may require prescription sunglasses to protect and preserve your vision.
In any of these cases, it is highly recommended to visit an eye doctor for a comprehensive eye exam to determine the appropriate prescription for your sunglasses.
Prescription sunglasses are an amazing solution for all of these problems and here are some reasons or benefits for getting prescription sunglasses:
1. Clear Vision Outdoors: For people who wear glasses or have vision problems, prescription sunglasses can provide clear vision while enjoying outdoor activities or driving.
2. Eye Protection: Prescription sunglasses can protect your eyes from UV rays, glare, and dust, preventing eye strain, fatigue, and long-term damage to your vision.
3. Convenience: Wearing sunglasses over prescription glasses can be uncomfortable and may affect vision clarity. Prescription sunglasses eliminate the need for multiple glasses or switching between glasses, making it more convenient to wear outside.
4. Style: Prescription sunglasses come in various designs and styles, allowing people to express their fashion sense while still managing vision issues.
Prescription sunglasses offer a combination of vision correction, eye protection, convenience, and style, making them a practical and fashionable eyewear choice for people with vision problems.
1. Prescription sunglasses offer better protection from harmful UV rays than regular sunglasses.
2. Prescription sunglasses are available in a wide variety of styles and designs, from sporty wraparound frames to elegant aviator styles.
3. Prescription sunglasses are made with high-quality lenses that are scratch-resistant, impact-resistant, and offer superior optical clarity.
4. Prescription sunglasses are custom-made to fit your unique prescription, making them more comfortable to wear than off-the-shelf sunglasses.
5. Prescription sunglasses can be ordered with polarized lenses, which reduce glare and make it easier to see in bright sunlight.
6. Prescription sunglasses can be worn year-round, not just in the summer months. They’re especially useful in winter when the sun reflects off snow and ice, causing glare and eye strain.
7. Prescription sunglasses are often covered by insurance plans, making them an affordable option for people who need them for medical reasons.
If you are looking for online shopping options, EyeMyEye.com offers online prescription sunglasses in a wide range of styles and prices. Before you do so, you must ensure:
Get your eyes checked: Before buying prescription sunglasses online, it’s always a good idea to see an eye doctor for an up-to-date prescription. This ensures that your sunglasses prescription will be accurate and provide the best vision correction.
Choose a reliable online retailer: Look for reputable online retailers that specialize in selling prescription. These retailers typically offer a wide selection of styles and brands, as well as the option to customize your lenses.
Know your frame and lens measurements: Many online retailers provide instructions on how to measure your face and determine the proper frame size. Additionally, make sure you know your pupillary distance (PD) measurement, which is the distance between the centers of your pupils. This measurement is necessary for accurate lens placement.
Consider the lens material: Prescription sunglasses are available with various lens materials, including polycarbonate, high-index, and polarized lenses. Each material offers different benefits, such as impact resistance, thinner and lighter lenses, and enhanced glare reduction.
Read our review and return policies: Before making a purchase, read reviews from other customers to ensure the quality and customer service of the online retailer. Additionally, make sure to review our return policy in case the sunglasses do not fit or meet your expectations.
Overall, buying prescription sunglasses online can be a convenient and cost-effective option, but it’s important to do your research and ensure you’re getting a quality product that meets your vision needs.