Want to know the magic portion to a great fitting pair?
It’s your frame size
Here’s a Guide that’ll give you the quickest & easiest route to your best-fitting frames.
Key Note: At EyeMyEye, most of our collections fall under Medium Size Category. This is because our frames are designed keeping in mind an ideal Indian face. In case you’re not sure of your frame size, you can always try buying a medium frame that fits most of the people. However, if you want to be 100% sure, follow any of the ways below to get to that perfect fit.
While we’ve helped millions of happy customers with their perfect frame, yet, in a rare case, if you face any size issues, you can avail our 14-Day No Questions Asked Returns Policy. Although our lenses are custom-made according your frame & power, yet, if you’re not happy, we’re not happy. So, we will refund your entire lens+ frame cost.
If you own a well-fitted pair already, try and peek at the insides of the temples to find out the measurements. It would look like a set of numbers which denote lens width, bridge width & temple length respectively. e.g. 52-15-165
In case your frames are older than a year, you might find the numbers faded. This gives doubt a chance and you may end up buying a wrong size.
So let’s have a look at the next simplest way. For this, you will need:
Take cues from the ranges below to avoid any mistakes.
Lens Width/Diameter – The horizontal width of each lens in millimeters. It ranges between 40-62mm.
Bridge Width – The distance between the two lenses in millimeters. It ranges between 14-24mm.
Temple Length – The length from screw to temple tips. It ranges between 110-150mm.
You’d wonder how a clothing guide can help you. But broadly, your regular T-shirt can help you solve this mystery like a pro. Here’s how -
It is likely your face structure would be small too. In general, frames with less than or equal to 50mm of lens-width would fit you easily in case of eyeglasses. For sunglasses the width of 55mm or less should be your choice.
Your spectacles must be 55mm wide or more. In case of shades, this will be 65mm or more.
You can go for frames between 51mm to 54mm of lens-width for eyeglasses and 56mm to 64mm for sunglasses.
|50mm or less
|55mm or more
|55mm or less
|65mm or more
Did you know you could find out your frame size with your debit/credit cards too?
Interestingly, the standard width of the card can be compared to a medium (M) sized frame. Let’s see how.
Place one edge of the card at the center of your nose & if:
It’s okay, happens! But don’t worry. Give us a call on 08069051111 or mail at email@example.com our size experts will help you find your size-match.
The trend of sunglasses for women has evolved over the years, shifting to bold and statement pieces as the new normal. Sunglasses now cater to different fashion preferences, offering a variety of materials, colors and shapes in the market. Do you know that the role of these fashion accessories is not just to complement your fashion style but also to protect your eyes from the harmful UV rays.
Discover the latest sunglasses trends only on EyeMyEye where you’ll find a range of branded sunglasses to choose from, including Nike, Puma, and Ray Ban Sunglasses. With such great varieties, you are sure to find something to match your vibe.
Are you aware that the right pair of goggles can immensely boost your confidence? Yes, that’s correct! Sunglasses serve as your essential fashion accessory that upgrades your look regardless of the occasion. Now let’s explore some of the most popular shades for women.
1. Cateye Sunglasses: The evergreen retro Cateye sunglasses for women are popular for their distinct shape and feminine charm. They are a top frame choice among fashion enthusiasts looking for a classic yet sophisticated look.
2. Round Sunglasses: Round sunglasses are perfectly suited for people with a square or heart face cut. The best part is that these shades are available in different colors and styles complementing the modern lifestyle. Not only this, but also you can choose from a range of round sunglasses including mirrored, oversized and short round goggles.
3. Oversized Sunglasses: Whether you’re looking for a casual look, office or party wear, oversized sunglasses come in handy. You can get oversized goggles from EyeMyEye in multiple colors including white and yellow. So, get ready to transform any of your outfits from drab to fab within seconds!
4. Aviators Sunglasses: Aviator sunglasses for women are quite trendy for their unique color and design. We offer a range of collections of mirror Aviator goggles at the best prices and in multiple color options, including black, green, gold, pink, and more. Ray Ban sunglasses are the best known brand for this shape.
5. Clubmaster sunglasses: Clubmaster frames are a perfect eyewear style for women who like the classic and sleek style as it exudes a timeless charm. With EyeMyEye clubmaster collection, you can find the right designer sunglasses, to match your unique fashion taste.
6. Rectangle Sunglasses: Rectangle sunglasses offer a formal yet stylish look. This makes them a great fit (especially if you have a diamond shaped face) for various occasions including party, vacation, office look and more. Explore the sophisticated collection of rectangle frames from EyeMyEye to suit your style.
Choosing sunglasses that suit your face type is extremely important. Here’s a mini guide to help you pick out the right frames.
1. Round Face: People with round faces can opt for Cateye and oversized sunglasses as they provide contrast and balance out the facial features.
2.Oval Face: Almost every frame style including rectangular, wayfarer and cateye looks amazing on an oval face.
3. Square Face: Aviator and rounded sunglasses are excellent picks for a square-faced woman. It helps soften the prominent jawline of a square face.
4. Heart-Shaped Face: Cateye or aviators provide balance to a heart-shaped face by complementing a big forehead and a narrower chin.
Shop for trendy sunglasses for women from EyeMyEye in new frames and designs. Choose from top brands including RayBan, puma, Nike and more. With pan-India delivery, you can get the best ladies sunglasses at your fingertips. Explore the latest and most stylish sunglasses for men from multiple brands.
Visit our website today to order your desired sunglasses online at affordable prices.
Ans: The best way to pick a suitable pair of sunglasses is to measure the dimensions of your face. This will enable you to analyze your face shape and help in deciding the right sunglasses that complement your features.
Ans: Yes! Check out our prescription sunglasses category and follow the instructions that help you select your power-based lens.